The Joneses from Georgia

The Joneses from Georgia
Christmas, 2009

Monday, February 22, 2010

Things I will stop complaining about!

Do you ever get tired of hearing the same old complaints over and over?  Me, too.  Here are a few I'm gonna stop complaining about.....

Too much rain

I have yet to walk around my house in knee-deep water.  I also remember a time when we were begging for rain.  So no more griping about wet weekends.


Going to work

Considering 14.8 million workers were unemployed in January, about 10% nationally, I should be jumping for joy that I have somehow managed to hold on to my job. So when I'm hitting the snooze button a couple of times, I need to be thankful I have a job that requires me to rise and shine! 

Household chores

No one likes to clean house; but worse is if you can't physically perform mundane household chores.  From now on, I'm gonna be thankful that I can bend over, sort the laundry, and throw a load in!



 Problems with the housing market

Is this picture of Haiti enough of an explanation?


High cost of gas

Every summer gas increases.  Maybe if I stop complaining, it will stop climbing!  Gas is also cheaper in the U.S. than in many other countries.  I also don't want to have to start riding a bicycle to work everyday!


Poor road conditions

OK...so I have to dodge a pot hole here and there.  At least I have pavement everywhere I need to go.  


Wearing contacts to read

One of the downfalls of aging is wearing glasses or contacts to read.  I should be thankful that all I have to do is place a pair of contacts in my eyes and my problem is over. 


When my husband spends too 
much time hunting.


 At least he's hunting the four-legged variety!!

  

  

  





 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to read my posts!! I would love for you to share your thoughts, too. Check back frequently to hear more from the Joneses from Georgia!