The Joneses from Georgia

The Joneses from Georgia
Christmas, 2009

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A long time comin'...

Considering how much I enjoy talking, I should have been blogging for a long time! Who had the time! Like Elvis, I have been busy "taking care of business" .. family business, which includes my husband and three sons. Lets just say there is a lot of testosterone flowing at the Joneses!

Some of the stories you will hear will be quite unique like when my boys found quicksand in Georgia and just like in "Tarzan," nearly went under! There have been way too many trips to the ER and not for a high fever! One phase in my life was totally unexpected. My oldest son spent 2 years in a State of Georgia prison. I hope you will keep in touch and read all my stories and possibly gain some wisdom along the way or just be thankful you never walked in my shoes!

I have a lot to say...always have!! LOL Check back regularly so you can continue "Keeping up with the Joneses from Georgia!" Feel free to share them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to read my posts!! I would love for you to share your thoughts, too. Check back frequently to hear more from the Joneses from Georgia!